Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day Two? Eating right

Alright - I did pretty good with eating yesterday!
Instead of the chicken over a salad - we had salmon with lemon pepper seasoning, no oil or butter, brown rice cooked with no butter and added chicken broth for flavor.  We also each had a nice salad with low fat dressing.
Was I hungry?  Yes!
 Did I eat more? NO?
 Did I want to? YES!!!!!!!

Did I work out? No I did not I pt it off because I wanted to work out this morning, but a snow day stopped me in my tracks! So now what do I do? I am sure I will figure it out, but in the mean time I need to keep putting water into this body and working on getting the weight down.  Maybe a work out tonight after a night time meeting.

1 comment:

  1. It is hard but you sound like you are doing well. Link up on Fridays to my Fitness Fridays.

    ReplyDelete